Thursday 10 May 2012

We made the finals...

Unfortunately our opponents forfeited because they didn't have enough players :( but half my team still got to play last night anyway because we got picked up by other teams.  Anyway to motivate my team for the playoffs Saturday, I wrote a little ditty...there are a lot of inside jokes, but thought I'd share it...


Little Miss Toni Had A Team
E-I-E-I-O
And on this team she had a Doug
E-I-E-I-O

With a back-hand here and a great save there
A wicked serve, opponents stand to observe. E-I-E-I-O

 Little Miss Toni Had A Team
E-I-E-I-O
And on this team she had a Dana
E-I-E-I-O


With a "We got this" here, and a "Just Five" there
"No lead, is guaranteed" E-I-E-I-O

Little Miss Toni Had A Team
E-I-E-I-O
And on this team she had a Sue
E-I-E-I-O

With a great set here and a cross court there
A Lover's Spat "Marino should have had that" ;) E-I-E-I-O

Little Miss Toni Had A Team
E-I-E-I-O
And on this team she had a Clint
E-I-E-I-O

With a big block here and a big smash there,
It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Clint flying through the air. E-I-E-I-O

Little Miss Toni Had A Team
E-I-E-I-O
And on this team she had a Marino
E-I-E-I-O

With nice coverage here and hard hit there,
I think we've all seen our share of Marino's chest hair ;) E-I-E-I-O!

...he rips his shirt off when he makes a mistake...good thing t doesn't happen very often :)

On another note, oh happy day! 



I got my custom wallet today handmade just for me by the ever so talented Carla, her work is just amazing and this is one of those things that just makes my heart sing!

AND if that wasn't good enough, I won a patchwork wallet in a draw done on From Shopping to Saving Blog! what a wonderful surprise! Wouldn't you know, it was my lucky #7 post that won for me! So excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment