Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday night chit chat!

I bought this purse today. It will double as a diaper bag.  I'm not one for purses and I know why, I need one that's fun! When I saw this I knew it was perfect for me! It reminds me of Scrapbooking paper and it's made from Recycled Pop Bottles..
...and it has birds on it! :) It was at winners for $30 (Reg Retail $59) I bought it with a gift card that the kids got me for mother's day.
Reading?


Blogs...I've been jumping around to see all the great Secret Sister Swap posts! SO FUN :)

Watching?

Season Finales: Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory...everything is coming to and end!

Listening to?

Quiet.. In a house with three kids that couldn't go out on this rainy day...quiet is perfect!



Cooking/Baking?


Tried these cookies last night, and they are quiet good, I wanted the in-laws came for tea and I wanted something Gluten free for my Mother-In-Law so I baked these, and they turned out very nice. They called for 2 cups of Chocolate Chips, but I cut that in half and added 1 Cup of walnuts.




Happy you accomplished this week?
Made a few cards, I will take pictures and post when I have all of them done.
Looking forward to next week?
The Kite Festival on Sunday!


Thankful for today?
A few hours to go shopping by myself for new clothes, nothing fits well since the baby was born, it will take some effort to get back to a size 7! So it was nice to get some things I can wear until then. The best part about shopping is it's a social event, in a small town like this (not that small 100,000) you always run into people you know at the stores!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your diaper bag!! That makes me want to carry a diaper bag again! Hahaha!! The kite festival looks like it'll be a lot of fun! :) Snap lots of pics to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice bag and the cookies looks delish.

    Virna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat as you were in trying to find a functional meets pretty diaper bag. Looks like you succeeded as it's super cute!!! Too bad it came from Winners as I would have sent Marc out to get one.

    ReplyDelete