Saturday 19 May 2012

Secret Sister Swap!

I have the best Secret Sister, Virna!

A Huge Thank You to my Secret Sister for putting together the most amazing, most beautiful and personalised package with wonderful handmade items, treats, and natural cosmetics.  You can see my SSS Virna in the photo on the right (in black). She doesn't have a blog so she included a photo, so glad she did!
Here is the first lot...owls, owls and more owls!!! Oh how I LOVE them. And three YUMMY packages of chocolates...I'm surprised these lasted long enough to be photographed!




This was so incredibility thoughtful, she made three sweet owls one for each of my children! My kids loved them, so much so that I could barely get them to part with them long enough to take these photos!


This is a gorgeous coffee cup cozy, I love the colours, the design Virna is one talented lady!























 She was SO thoughtful, I had blogged a link to a video on how to make these cute pin cushions, and this was probably the biggest surprise of all, it was the first thing I noticed when I opened the box and I was in awe...how did she know? how did she get one? Then as I opened the box further I realized she made it..FOR ME! How special! I will use it to hold my embroidery needles that I use to sew on cards.








Some Burt's Bees products...I  really appreciate all natural products!




Handmade cads...*swoon*, now as someone who makes cards I know the love and attention that goes into each one, so I love to receive work from other crafters, these cards are so classic and elegant. Inspiration for my next cards, reminds me how much I love stamping!

and I love the special details, like lined matching envelopes...

and stamped front envelopes..

and last but not least, a handmade tote bag, that is the cutest owl fabric!


So thank you so much to Virna who brightened my day with this absolutely amazing gift! And thank you to Carla for organizing it!  It was such a fun process from start to finish, I loved putting my sister's package together and seeing some of the other SSS posts on their blogs, what fun!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Toni,

    I'm so glad you liked the package I sent you. I hope I didn't go overboard with the owls : )

    Enjoy your long weekend!

    Virna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The package was perfect, I love all the owls! I've been showing everyone who comes over and they've all been so impressed with your beautiful work! Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. Look at all those fabulous owls!! Love them to bits!! :) Love all the goodies you received, what a wonderful treat to get in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been spoiled - how lovely. I have adored this swap xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Secert Sister you had!!! Everythung is just to darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You package was too cute. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the owls...so thoughtful of her to include your children! The tote bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete