Monday 14 May 2012

Pay It Forward...


1. I will send a little "something special" to the first 3 people who comment (nicely) on my blog. It's supposed to be sent within 365 days, but I will do it as quickly as I can.
2. You must play along. You'll need to post the PIF button on your blog and promise to send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who comment on your blog as well. (OR even just promise to do 3 random acts of kindness, if you're not one to hand make things)
3. You must have a blog & it must be regulary updated. 
4. You must link me up AND have your handmade PIF post on your blog within 48 hours. After you've done that, come back, link me up to your post and I'll confirm that you're my 'top 3'!


Want to know what I'll be making?  Handmade greeting cards, no only that but you can choose the occasion! I will send you any 3 of your choice, birthday, father's day, sympathy, get well...they can even be customized with the name of the person you're giving it to...


Here are some cards I've made ...




This started from Little Lamb and she still has space in her Pay it Forward too... So to be the recipient of my cards, just leave a comment with three occasions you'd like to receive cards for!


3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Toni! I honestly can't participate because I am really, really bad at doing anything handmade. The only thing I can offer is to help proofread a letter/lease/any document or help write something :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika, you can still play along, I changed my PIF to be paid in random acts of kindness if you don't hand make items...so pay for someone's coffee in line, donate items to good will etc.. so if you still want to play just email me your address. (and 3 card themes)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Toni!!! Can you email me at canadianbunny (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete