Thursday 17 May 2012

First time coupon'ing

This all cost $23.15. I had a coupon for everything except the cinnamon and mustard. Those were two things we just needed. My total savings was $13.19. The coupons came from websaver.ca and a kraft magazine that came in the mail.  Everything I had a coupon for was also on sale so my discount is actually even greater than $13.19.

Plus I had a coupon for a bonus 5,000 pc points and the cereal has a coupon for a free item ( like juice that we buy for $3.27 and the box only cost me $1.50). A lot of the items aren't normal things we buy but certainly some things the kids will love for a treat when we're out at soccer etc.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow. That would have costed me waaaay more than $23. The snacks (what I love) are always the most expensive for me. Always hitting around $3-$5. I spent $37 at Wal-Mart last night :(

    ReplyDelete