Saturday 12 May 2012

End Of An Era....

We made it to the semi-finals but got knocked out. Worked out well for me really because I needed to get home to feed the baby, she still won't take a bottle so 3 hours is as long as I can be away.  10 years was a good run, all the competition was really good this year and the top 8 teams were really top notch. Any one of us could have made it to the finals. It was nice to see a new team take both regular season and playoffs this year, well deserved.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and although I will celebrate being a mother, and having a terrific mother in law, I lost my own Mother a year ago.  A wonderful mom, she was so giving, caring and helpful.  She was always there for us and also gave us room to be our own people. She is missed by all her children, grandchildren and most of all my dad, they were a wonderful match, soul mates.


No comments:

Post a Comment