Wednesday 16 May 2012

Secret Sister Swap

So I can reveal my SSS, organized by Carla, and thanks so much to her for organizing this, I had so much fun putting my gift together for Little Lamb Wants to Be Debt Free  and she just received her package! Here is what I put together for her...she loves to run, watch what she spends, and has two rabbits, Dallen and Chloe. Also in the tin are some chocolates, lip balm, my favourite recipe and a bunny bookmark to go with her new book, Earn Spend Save.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! It was so thoughtful and creative. I took a few pictures with intentions of doing a post and just haven't had a moment to do it yet but I will! You're the best secret sister ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I love the package you made for her! Why oh why did I miss out on the swap? I think I missed the deadline by a day :(

    Oh well, I hope there's a next time. Little Lamb, hope you are enjoying your stuff!

    ReplyDelete