Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Story of Stuff


I was reading My 1/2 Dozen Daily this morning and Carla brought up the topic of Credit Cards, Consumer Purchases and it brought me back to a video that I use to show my students when I was teaching Waste Management at Confederation College.  Remember our grandparent's generation where Stewardship, Resourcefulness and Thrift was valued....well this is a must see!  Especially if you're struggling with being it debt, it may just change the way you look at "stuff".

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this before and think its just awesome!! It should be required viewing for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni!!!! I just wanted to let you know you won the giveaway :) You can choose a patchwork wallet with the color scheme of your choice. I can't find your email, can you send me an email at shopping2saving@gmail.com?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete