Friday 27 April 2012

There's an App for that!

Well no need to get anything special set up to do mobile uploads...iPhones have a great app called blogger that I can use to quickly and easily make updates!

There is even a way to add pictures from iPhoto! Here is one of my favorites of two of my kids. (And no this isn't Halloween.) The superstore was clearing out costumes (in February) and I picked up the Green Lantern for $3 and Bat Girl for $5. Great for dress up year round and in October I won't have to shell out $40 each as the price tags say we're the original prices were! I got a puppy one for the baby too, but she doesn't play dress up yet ;) Her costume was only $2!

And here is my new baby, sporting a cute little owl hat handmade for her by my very talented friend Tammy! LOVE OWLS...LOVE this hat, and of course, LOVE the little baby in it!





No comments:

Post a Comment