Saturday 9 June 2012

Yards sale season

So I finally got out to some sales today in this foggy day...and got some great finds! I got a great quality trick bike for my son. Looked them up online and it would have been $300-$500 new, I got it for $40! I'm sure they would have taken less but it was already a great deal I didn't even offer less.

Second find was for my daughter she LOVES the plasma cars at chapters and when i was leaving the yards ale I spotted another sale down the street it was $20 and I only had $10 left so offered that and she took it! She just wanted to clean house so that was another amazing deal because they are around $100 too!

Lastly I got a whole lot of baby toys. Everything was $1 or $2. But I still ended up spending about $20 on them.

All in all a successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment